Exciting news! The first public build of Superhuman Tactics is now available!
The demo features a single mission: The Hunters
Give it a try, and tell us which of the many rough edges pokes you the sharpest. :)
Step 1: Download the game!
Step 2: Read the festive manual!
Since the game lacks an in-game tutorial I wrote an old fashioned manual explaining how to play.
If you are allergic to reading manuals, I recommend randomly bashing WASDQE1234-Tab-Right-Click-Scroll-SPACE and doing your best to stay behind cover. :)
Step 3: Play the game and fill in the survey!
I hope you enjoy the build!
Even if you don't, I would love to hear what you liked and what you found frustrating. :)
To easily submit feedback, here is a survey!
What's new in the December build:
- Speak to old men, interrogate book cases!
- No more cats! (Known issue: Pyromancers and Frost Wielders might occasionally meow.)
- Move freely while out of combat in first person mode.
- Super rough placeholder version of mission selection screen.
- A ton of new combat abilities: Snowballs, telekinetic powers, lightning, hyper charge, rain, raise dead, bloodlust and more!
Enjoy the game, and have a super happy holiday! :D
Feedback still welcome in January!